low salt red fish
- Separate the whites from the yolks.
- Grind the spinach with the yolks in a blender. Add the flour, and mix.
- Whip the whites with salt until strong peaks.
- Gently mix both mixtures with a silicone spatula.
- Cover the bottom of a dish with a size of about 20x30cm with baking paper. Lay out the dough, flatten. Bake at 356F for 10 minutes.
- Remove the sponge biscuit with paper from the mold on a towel (paper side down). Let it cool completely.
- Grease the roll with cream cheese (you can sprinkle it with dill), and put the fish slices.
- Place the sliced avocado along the longitudinal edge.
- Roll up the roll, separating the paper.
- the roll can be served immediately.