- Take zucchini, a couple of garlic cloves, and pass through a grater! Finely chop the greens! Squeeze the mass with your hands to get rid of excess liquid!
- Separately, whip the eggs with salt and pepper; add the olive oil, flour with baking powder, and add zucchini at the end! Mix, and bake for 20 minutes at 392F (200C).
* You can also cook it in a pan. It will turn out much faster. It turns out about 5-6 cake layers.
- Whip the cream cheese and sour cream using a mixer.
- Add a garlic clove, finely chopped walnuts, cilantro and capers.
- Mix well, and apply on zucchini layers.
Decorate the finished cake with herbs and boiled asparagus.