The pastry chef found the recipe for a tender Snickers cake on the network. It inspired him a lot, so he cooked it immediately. While cooking, he changed almost all the calculations and textures. The result turned out to be amazingly delicious.
We would like to share it today!
For the caramel:
- Sugar – 125 g | 4.40 oz
- Cream (with high fat content) – 125 g | 4.40 oz
- Butter – 25 g | 0.90 oz
- Water – 25 g | 0.90 oz
- Combine the sugar and water in a saucepan; place them on a medium heat until the sugar dissolves completely (the caramel will acquire an amber color). You don’t need to stir the mix; sometimes you can just swing the saucepan a little.
- Remove the saucepan from the heat; add the butter in small pieces, stirring vigorously after each piece.
- Heat the cream until hot in a separate bowl; pour the heated cream into the caramel in a thin stream. Whisk actively!
- Boil the caramel a little. In the finished state, it will still seem liquid, but this state shouldn’t scare you. It will stabilize in the fridge later.
- Cover the finished caramel with the cling film in contact, and place it in the fridge for several hours to stabilize.
- The caramel should be whipped for a couple of minutes before use.
For the milk chocolate ganache:
- Milk chocolate – 120 g | 4.25 oz
- Fat cream – 65 g | 2.30 oz
- Melt the chocolate in the microwave in short 10 seconds pulses.
- Combine the chocolate with the hot cream, and mash the mass with a blender.
- Cover it with the cling film in contact, and refrigerate for 6 to 8 hours to stabilize.
- Whip the ganache for a couple of minutes before use.
For the cheese crème:
- Cream cheese – 400 g | 14.10 oz
- Cream (with high fat content) – 115 g | 4.05 oz
- Powdered sugar – 60 g | 2.10 oz
Mix all the ingredients until smooth.
Any soaking can be used at your discretion. Soak the biscuit well, except for the edges.
Assembling the cake, following the next order:
A soaked biscuit – the crème – the crème sides - ganache – a soaked biscuit – the crème – the cheesecake – crème sides around the cheesecake – crème sides on the cheesecake - caramel - salted peanuts – a soaked biscuit.
Cover the cake with the crème, and decorate it at your discretion.