- Heat the cream.
- Melt the sugar in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Gradually pour in the hot cream, whisking the caramel. Combine, reheat if necessary.
- Mix the caramel with peanuts, cool and put over macaron shells.
- Put in the fridge.
Milk chocolate ganache
- Heat the cream, and pour it over chocolate. Punch with a blender.
- Add the butter and beat again with a blender.
- Cover with film in contact and put in the fridge for stabilization for 2-3 hours.
- After that, stuff the macarons and put it in the freezer for 20 minutes.
- Melt the chocolate, and mix it with vegetable oil. Operating temperature is 89-93F (32-34C).
- Take the macarons out of the freezer and cover with chocolate glaze.
- Place in refrigerator for 24 hours to soak.
- The shelf life of macarons with this filling is 3 days.