Chocolate bento cheesecake
The idea of creating such a cheesecake came spontaneously - why can there be a bento cake, but not a cheesecake? We urgently need to fix the situation!
Explore full recipe
Chocolate shortcrust pastry
- Mix the flour, almonds, cocoa and salt.
- Whip the butter and powdered sugar until fluffy; add the yolk, and whip again.
- Add the dry ingredients in one step, and knead the dough.
- Wrap the finished dough with film, and cool it for an hour in the fridge.
- Roll out the dough into a single layer about 0.20 inch (5mm) thick, and bake it at 338F (170C) for 16-20 minutes.
- Cool thefinished pastry, and grind it into crumbs. Put the crumbs in a container with a lid.
- Heat the cherry puree. Mix the sugar with pectin, and pour into the warm puree in a thin stream. Bring to a boil while stirring. Cool it down.
- Mix the shortcrust crumbs with melted butter; form the sides and the bottom of the cheesecake. Put the base in the freezer.
- Mix the cream cheese, egg and cherry sauce with a spatula until smooth (don't whip!).
- Fill the chocolate base with that mass.
- Bake the cheesecake at 302F (150C) for 35-40 minutes.
- After cooking, slightly open the oven, and let the cheesecake cool in it. Take it out, and refrigerate overnight.
- Put the cherries and vanilla sugar in a saucepan, and bring to a boil. Pour a little cherry juice, mix with starch, pour in a thin stream into the cherry, and bring to a boil. Stir constantly. Cool the mixture.
- Put the cherry sauce with cherries on the chilled cheesecake.