- Mix all dry ingredients (flour, baking powder, salt) in a bowl until smooth.
- In a different bowl, beat soft butter with sugar. Add eggs, cream, olive oil and vanilla extract alternately, each time beating thoroughly with a mixer. All ingredients must be at room temperature.
- Add dry ingredients to the liquid ones, and mix with a spatula.
- Rinse spinach thoroughly, and chop in a mixer. Add it to the dough, and mix.
- Make a "French shirt" in a baking dish (grease it with butter and sprinkle with flour), and pour the dough into it.
- Bake the cake at 356F (180C) for 10 minutes, then at 320F (160C) for another 20-30 minutes until the skewer is dry.
- For the glaze, sift the powdered sugar into a bowl, and mix it with lemon juice and matcha until smooth.
- Pour the glaze over a cooled tea cake, and garnish it with coconut flakes.