Cherry marshmallow cake
We would like to share a recipe for an airy marshmallow cake with amazing cherry flavor. Enjoy!
Explore full recipe
- Mix the cherry puree and sugar in a saucepan, and bring the mass o a boil; cook for 5 minutes.
- In a different container, mix the water and agar; warm it up, and let the agar swell.
- Transfer the agar to the boiling cherry puree, and simmer for another 5 minutes.
- Cool the jam.
Red Velvet sponge biscuit
- Mix the flour with cocoa, baking powder and baking soda.
- Dissolve the food coloring in the buttermilk.
- Whip the sugar with butter and a pinch of salt until white; then add the egg and the vegetable oil.
- Add the dry ingredients and the buttermilk to the whipped mass in several passes.
- Bake the sponge cake in the oven at 180C (356F) for 30 to 35 minutes. The diameter of the sponge cake is 17 cm (6.7 inch).