- Chop the strawberries, add sugar with starch, bring to a boil.
- Boil a little, and then addthe pre-soaked gelatin.
- Pour the jelly into silicone popsicle molds and put in the freezer.
- Grind the cookies. Add coconut flakes and melted chocolate.
- Spread evenly on parchment or a silicone mat, and place in the freezer or fridge.
- Bring the cream, powdered sugar and coconut flakes to a boil.
- Remove from the heat, and add the pre-soaked gelatin.
- Combine hot cream and cream cheese, and beat with a blender.
- Pour the cheese mixture over the jelly.
- Put the cookie pieces on top, and place the cheesecakes in the freezer.
- Remove completely frozen cheesecakes from the mold and cover with chocolate glaze. * For the glaze, combine 375g of chocolate and 90g of vegetable oil, nuts and sprinkles as desired. The temperature of the glaze must be 86F (30C).
- After you have covered the popsicles with glaze, put them in the fridge to defrost.