1.35 fl oz
1.58 fl oz
0.82 fl oz
0.73 fl oz
1.48 fl oz
- In a bowl, whip the whites until smooth, add sugar and whip until peaks are stable.
- Add almond flour and regular flour to the meringue. Whisk with whisk (that is, mix flour with meringue at minimum speed).
- Stir until smooth with a spatula.
- Cut the strawberries into cubes. Add to the dough and mix with a spatula. If you use frozen strawberries, keep in mind that they provide juice.
- Spread it in a ring or place it with a pastry bag and bake in a preheated oven to 320F, top-bottom mode, 7-10 minutes.