The calculation in the recipe is for a stand mixer. If you use a hand one, then double all the components.
- Whip the meringue until the state of the "bird's beak".
- For the syrup, add agar and puree to the water. Bring the mixture to the first bubbles, add sugar, and stir. Cook to 215F (102C) for about 4-5 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Pour the hot syrup into the whipped meringue. Whip until dense and stable.
- Transfer the mass to a piping bag fitted with a nozzle, and pipe the marshmallows.
- Dry the marshmallow for 10-15 hours. Roll them in pwdered sugar, and store in a hermetically sealed container for up to 5 days.