The sponge biscuit:
- Egg 3 pcs
- Spinach 150 g (or less, it is needed for color) | 5.30 oz
- Mint 5 srings
- Vegetable oil 100 ml | 3.40 fl oz
- Sugar 150 g | 5.30 oz
- Flour 180 g | 6.35 oz
- Baking powder 1 tsp
- Strawberry 200 g | 7.05 oz
- Sugar 80 g | 2.80 oz
- Starch 7 g | 0.25 oz
- Cream cheese 300 g | 10.60 oz
- Powdered sugar 100 g | 3.55 oz
- Butter 100 g⠀| 3.55 oz
- Water 30 ml | 1.00 fl oz
- Sugar 20 g | 0.70 oz
- Juice of half a lime
- Start whipping eggs and gradually add sugar. You should get a light and lush mass.⠀
- Add mint and vegetable oil to the spinach. Punch it with a blender and pour over the eggs.⠀
- Now sift the flour with baking powder and mix gently. Pour the dough into a mold 6.3 inch in diameter and put it in the oven, preheated to 356F, for 45 to 50 minutes.
- To make the strawberry confit, punch the strawberries, add sugar, cornstarch and cook until thickened, and then cool the confit.
- To make the custard, whip the butter at room temperature with powdered sugar until fluffy, then add the cream cheese and whip again.
To assemble the cake, soak the biscuit (cut off the edges), then apply the custard, make the sides, put the confit, and then again the custard and the sponge biscuit. You can decorate the cake with biscuit crumbs. That's all. Done!