soft cottage cheese
liquor (preferably the fruit one)
Summer is a pretty strange thing – sometimes it feels like it’s absent. But still, despite this, the berry season is at its peak. There are a lot of strawberries, and so we would like to share one of our favorite strawberry recipes! It’s a mousse. So fluffy, so gentle, so light…))
Let's cook it together!
- 300 g strawberries | 10.60 oz
- 120 g sugar | 4.25 oz
- 200 ml cream 33% | 6.80 fl oz
- 250 g soft cottage cheese | 8.80 oz
- 10 g vanilla sugar | 0.35 oz
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger | 1.00 tsp
- 2 tsp liquor (better the fruit one) | 2.00 tsp
- 60 g white chocolate | 2.10 oz
- 10 g mousse gelatin | 0.35 oz
- Place the strawberries, sugar, vanilla sugar and ginger in a saucepan, and boil them over a medium heat, stirring constantly until the sugar dissolves! ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
- Remove the mass from the heat, and add the liquor.
- Mush it with a blender, and rub through a sieve!
- Mix the cottage cheese with the melted white chocolate.
- Soak the gelatin.
- Whisk the cream until stiff peaks, add the cottage cheese with the chocolate and whip again!
- Add the strawberry puree to the creamy foam, and whip a little more.
- Gently melt the gelatin (don’t boil it!), and pour in a thin stream under the mixer blades!
Well, the mousse is done.
You can pour it into several bowls, or make a mousse layer for a cake.
Refrigerate the dessert for at least 4 to 5 hours and serve.