- Soak the gelatin in 50 ml of water.
- Melt the butter.
- Grind the cookies into crumbs using a blender or a food processor.
- Mix the cookies with butter.
- For cooking, you can use a split form or a pastry ring with a diameter of 18-20cm.
- Put the resulting crumb on the bottom of the mold, and tamp it tightly.
- Place the mold in the fridge.
- Heat the gelatin slightly so that it dissolves, and cool it a little. Whip the cream with the powdered sugar until soft peaks. Add the cheese, and whip on the lowest speed until smooth. Pour in the gelatin in a thin stream (don't stop whipping).
- Spread the creamy mass on the base, smooth it, and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Put the jam on top of the cheesecake, and refrigerate until stabilized (for at least 3 hours).
- Cut the berries into halves / quarters, and decorate the cheesecake. Slice and serve.