The calculation in the recipe is for a 16cm (6.30 inch) cake.
- Whip the eggs thoroughly with sugar until fluffy. In 2 steps, add the sifted dry ingredients, mixing with a spatula each time. You should get a homogeneous biscuit batter.
- Divide the batter into 2 molds.
- Bake it at 356F (180C) for about 35 minutes until done.
- Wrap the finished biscuits in cling film, and put in the fridge.
- Puree the strawberries with sugar in a blender until smooth.
- Bring the puree to a boil, and cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Remove the mass from the heat, and let it cool.
- Combine cold cream cheese, yoghurt, cream and sugar. Whip until thick.
- Add the melted chocolate, and whip with a mixer at low speed until smooth.
- Whip the room temperature butter with powdered sugar.
- Add the cream cheese, and whip until smooth.