Puree in the mousse layers, down up:
- the bottom layer - 100g (3.50 oz) citrus puree
- 2nd layer 100g (3.50 oz) strawberry puree
- 3rd layer 25g (0.85 oz) strawberry+75g (2.65 oz) raspberry puree
- 4th layer 25g (0.85 oz) blackcurrant+75g (2.65 oz) raspberry
- 5th layer 25g (0.85 oz) raspberries + 75g (2.65 oz) blackcurrants
- 6th layer 25g (0.85 oz) currants + 75g (2.65 oz) blueberries
You may add some food colorant if you wish.
- Whip the egg whites with sugar until stiff peaks.
- Sift the dry ingredients, and add it to the whites. Mix until smooth.
- Bake the Dacquoise biscuit in an 18cm (7.09 inch) ring at 320F (160C) for about 15-20 minutes. Don't overdry it!
- Whip the cream (you can whip the whole portion at once, depending on how many layers you will have).
- Soak the gelatin in cold water.
- Heat the puree until light steam, and pour it over the chocolate. Mix until smooth (if necessary, mash with a blender).
- Melt the gelatin in the microwave, and pour it over the chocolate and berry part.
- Mix, and add the cream (take the desired amount from the whole whipped part). Pour the first layer over the biscuit. Let it set in the fridge. Keep pouring all the mousse layers one after another. Be sure that the previous layer has hardened.
* The ring must be lined with acetate film.