Start with making pumpkin puree. Do it in the most convenient way. You can make it in advance. Try to reduce the moisture level!
Cheese and pumpkin mass
Make the cheese and pumpkin masses:
- The cottage cheese must be mashed well with a blender, and then combined with the rest of ingredients.
- Make the pumpkin mass in the same way. Just mix all the ingredients, but don't whip anything.
- Pour the masses into an 18-20cm (7.08-7.87 inch) mold. Pour them in turn - a spoonful of cheese mass, then a spoonful of pumpkin, and so on until it spreads completely. Then you'll see the stripes when cutting.
- Bake the cheesecake for about an hour in the oven preheated to 180C (356F).
- Pour the topping over the cheesecake 15 minutes before baked. When the cheesecake is finished, the topping will rise and stop sticking.
The cheesecake should be cooled in a baking dish, and served cold.