Striped currant sponge cake
We highly recommend that you cook this sponge cake, as the combination of sweet and sourness that currants give is very, very successful.
Explore full recipe
- Cook the currants together with sugar and agar for 3-4 minutes after boiling.
- Mash well with a blender.
- Let the berry mass cool.
- Add it to whipped cream and sweet cheese mass (bars).
- Divide the sponge into 4 cake layers.
- Spread the cream evenly on the sponge layers.
- Decorate the cake to your taste. Put it in the fridge for several hours.
* I did not soak the cakes, there is no need for this.