Strawberry cream cheese mousse cake
Definitely worth tying! This is not a classic Fraisier with custard, but a mousse cake with cream cheese. It's like a no-bake cheesecake with a sponge biscuit base.
Explore full recipe
Cream cheese mousse
- Soak gelatin in water, and leave to swell according to the instructions.
- Boil the strawberry puree for about 5-7 minutes until thick; remove from the heat, combine with swollen gelatin and mix thoroughly.
- Whip the cream cheese with cream and powdered sugar until fluffy and combined.
- Add a few tablespoons of the cheese mixture to the strawberry puree with gelatin, and mix.
- Combine all the filling, and beat.
- Put the cooled sponge biscuit into a detachable tin or a ring. If desired, cover the edges with an acetate film. Cover the bottom tightly with foil.
- Lay strawberry halves around the edge, lay out the mousse, and leave in the fridge until solidified.