- Whip the eggs, sugar and salt for 5-6 minutes until double in volume.
- Add soft butter, vanilla sugar (or extract), baking powder and milk, and mix.
- Gradually add the sifted flour, and knead the dough.
- For the filling, peel the tangerines well from the peel and white mesh, and cut the whole peeled tangerines across into 2 parts.
- Put the parchment on the bottom of the mold, and sprinkle the parchment tightly with sugar.
- Lay the tangerines cut side down on the sugar.
- Cover the tangerines with the dough, and bake the pie for 30-40 minutes at 356F (180С), until a dry toothpick.
- Let the pie cool slightly, and invert onto a plate. Sprinkle with powdered sugar and/or pour your favorite syrup over it.