- Mix soft butter, sugar, vanilla sugar and egg. Add sifted flour, almond flour, salt and baking powder. Mix until smooth. You should get a soft and sticky dough. Put it in a bag, flatten and put in the fridge for a couple of hours (or in the freezer for 30 minutes).
- Peel the apples, remove the middle. Cut into slices. Sprinkle with lemon juice.
- In a heavy-bottomed pan, melt the sugar in batches. Add the butter and mix vigorously until the butter dissolves completely. Add the apple slices, and stir. Reduce the temperature to the minimum and simmer the apples for 5 minutes.
- Take a baking tin. Put the apple slices in several layers at the bottom of the tin and pour over with caramel syrup.
- Roll out the dough between two sheets of parchment, and cut to size. Cover the apples with dough, pierce in several places and bake in the oven preheated to 338F (170C) for 35 minutes.
- Take the tart out of the oven. Leave for 10 minutes in the tin, and then turn the tin over.
- You can serve a warm pie with cold ice cream, or with cold cream (just combine ethe components for it and beat).
- Decorate with nuts and cinnamon.