Easter cheese cake
butter at room temperature
- Mix the cottage cheese, sugar, butter at room temperature and egg yolks. Whip everything with a mixer until smooth
- Now brew this mixture in a saucepan over a low heat until hot, stirring constantly, not bringing to a boil.
- Divide into 3 uneven parts: the smallest part (the smallest, the middle and the largest).
- Heat all types of chocolate in turn, and add it to the cheese mass parts (white - to the smallest, milk - to the middle, dark - to the largest).
- Whip the very cold heavy cream to medium peaks, and spread it also in 3 parts.
- Put the special mold on a saucepan, where the liquid will drain up part down. Cover it with gauze (previously soaked in warm water), and start laying out all the cheese mass parts, one after another.
- At the end, also close the top with gauze, and put this construction in the fridge for about 2 days (every half a day drain the serum into the sink).
- Remove the finished Easter cheese cake from the fridge, unfold the top gauze, and carefully turn it over onto a serving dish. Carefully open the mold, and remove the gauze completely.
- Decorate as desired.