- Mash the cottage cheese, yolks, butter and sugar with a submersible blender until smooth.
- Shift into a saucepan, and boil the mass over a low heat. Stirring constantly, bring to a hot state, but don't boil.
- Add the sour cream, and mix.
- Divide the cheese mass into three unequal parts. Add the white chocolate to a smaller portion, milk chocolate - to the middle part, and dark chocolate - to the biggest part.
- Set the mold upside down, and cover it with damp gauze.
- Spread the masses in turn: white, milk, dark. Cover with gauze, and put a weight on top. Send it in the fridge overnight.
- The next day, we take the dessert out of the mold. The liquid will remain in the cup.
- Remove the gauze, and decorate the dessert with melted chocolate. Cut, and enjoy!