Cocoa meringue sweet roll with cherry
Crispy cocoa meringue, milk chocolate cream and flavorous cherry filling - that's what it's all about!
Explore full recipe
- Pour the hot cream over the chocolate, stir, and refrigerate for 10 minutes to cool the mixture.
- Beat the cream cheese with the cold cream, and gradually add the chocolate mixture.
- The result will be a wonderful airy chocolate cream.
- Mix the berries with sugar, and bring to a boil.
- Add the starch diluted in water, and boil until thickened.
- Cool the filling down.