- Combine the whites with suga, and mix with a whisk. * In this recipe, sugar can be adjusted, both up and down, it's a matter of taste.
- Add the coconut flakes (until it molds, and a ball forms). Shape the balls (about 25g | 0.90 oz each).
- Put them on a baking sheet covered with parchment, and bake at 320-338F (160-170C), until slightly golden. * The main thing is not to overdry the cookies.
- Sprinkle the cooled cookies with powdered sugar.
* Alternatively, you can put an almond in the middle of the balls.