- Whip the cream with powdered sugar and mascarpone until creamy.
- Set the culinary ring on a square of baking paper and line the inside around the perimeter with halves of savoiardi biscuits. I fit 10 pieces, one piece had to be cut a little on the side.
- Dip biscuit pieces in cold coffee, and lay them on the bottom of the cake. Next, put two tablespoons of cream, smooth, sprinkle with cocoa powder.
- Repeat steps with savoiardi and cream, and sprinkle the top with cocoa powder.
- Carefully transfer the cake to a bento box (with the paper), and remove the ring.
- Do the same for the rest of the cakes (you'll get 4 bento cakes with a diameter of 11cm).