Enjoy the recipe for a delicate “Raffaello” cake!
Explore full recipe
Let’s start cooking!
- Whip the eggs with the powdered sugar and the flour. Whisk the whites separately with a pinch of salt until dense peaks.
- Gently combine both masses with a spatula, and then stir in the almond flour and the melted butter in three passes.
- Spread the dough on a baking sheet with parchment, and bake in the oven preheated to 170C (338F) for 10 to 15 minutes until tender. Check the readiness with a wooden skewer.
- Cool the biscuit, and then remove the parchment. Divide the biscuit into 4 layers.
- Chop the chocolate, add the cream (#1), and melt it in the microwave in short pulses for 20 seconds, stirring well each time.
- Start whisking the cream cheese, and slowly add the melted chocolate. Whisk until fluffy.
- Whisk the cream (#2) and the powdered sugar separately until stiff. Then stir gently with the cheese mass and the coconut.