This crème is multifunctional, strong and stable.
It will help you during long transportations, as well as in those moments when the cake should be in the celebration hall!
It’s persistent and pleasant to work with! Moreover, you can create unique textures with it!
You will need:
- cream cheese – 350 g
- butter of a high quality – 80 g (it should keep the shape even after spending 2 hour at room temperature)
- cocoa butter – 40 g
- powdered sugar – 80 g (you can vary the amount)
- Melt the cocoa butter in pulses, and cool it to 28-30C (82 to 86F). Don’t forget that the butter should not be overheated (otherwise the crème will not be so stable).
- Whip the butter until white, and then gradually add the powdered sugar, whisking well each time!
- Without turning off the mixer, pour in the cocoa butter cooled to 28-30C (82 to 86F).
- Add the cream cheese (at room temperature), and combine well!
The stability of the crème is reached with the help of the cocoa butter. It gets stronger and more reliable when combined with the butter. The crème has to rest in the fridge for about an hour or two. The working temperature of the crème is 17C (63F)!
You better apply this coating in several stages (2 or 3)! The covered cakes are always perfectly flat, with a sharp edge. They will always be a great decoration for any celebration or wedding!