freeze-dried raspberry powder
food dye (optional)
- Beat the butter at room temperature with sugar until fluffy.
- Add the egg and vanilla extract, and beat again.
- Sift the flour, baking soda and salt into the dough, and mix quickly until combined.
- Divide the dough into three equal parts.
- Add matcha tea to one part, and mix until a uniform color. Add the berry powder (and optional dye) to the second part, and mix.
- Take a piece of each dough (about 10g | 0.35 oz for a large cookie), roll into a ball, and place on a baking sheet at a large distance from each other.
- Bake the cookies in the oven preheated to 356F (180C) for about 10 minutes.
- The finished cookies are very fragile. Cool them for 5-10 minutes on a baking sheet, and then carefully transfer.
- Store the cookies in an airtight container.