find the recipe on the blog
peanut butter (with chopped peanuts)
- Whip the butter, sugar and salt until fluffy.
- Add the eggs and vanilla, and whip well again.
- Add the vegetable oil, and whip well again.
- Mix the flour with baking powder, and warm the milk a little.
- Add 1/2 of milk to the butter-egg mixture, and mix well with a spatula. Then add 1/2 of the flour. Then, again milk and flour. Mix thoroughly with a spatula.
- Pour the batter in cupcake molds, and bake the muffins in the oven preheated to 320F (160C) for 22-25 minutes.
- Cool the finished cupcakes on a wire rack.
- Cut out the middle of the cupcakes for the filling.
- Pour the filling inside.
- Whip all the ingredients until homogeneous.
- Pipe beautiful cupcake caps.
When serving, the cupcakes can be decorated with caramel.