- Heat both purees with glucose syrup in a saucepan to 86-104F, add sugar mixed with pectin with a "rain", stirring continuously with a whisk. Boil to 221F.
Pour the filling into a pastry bag, cool to 86F.
- Melt the chocolate together with cocoa butter in short pulses in the microwave or in a water bath.
- Combine puree with glucose, heat to 176F, pour into chocolate in a thin stream (stirring continuously).
- Heat the cream to 176F.
- Pour a thin stream into the chocolate with puree (stirring continuously), punch with a blender until smooth.
- Pour the ganache into a pastry bag, cool to 86F.
While the fillings are cooling, prepare the caps.
First, squeeze the cooled ganache along the contour, and pour the marmalade into the middle. Сover it with the second cap, put in a container with a tight lid and in the refrigerator overnight. In the morning there will be a mind-blowing yummy!
By the way, you can sprinkle the sides of the macarosh with coconut - an additional flavor will appear.