For the dough:
- Butter 120 g | 4.25 oz
- Egg 1pc
- Flour 250 g | 8.70 oz
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tsp sugar
- Ice water 40 ml | 1.40 fl oz
For the filling:
- Trout fillet 200 g | 7.05 oz
- Broccoli 100 g | 3.55 oz
- Hard cheese 50 g | 1.75 oz
- Cream 100 ml | 3.40 fl oz
- Eggs 2 pcs
- Spices salt, pepper to taste
- Pour the flour with a slide-shape, make a dimple in the center.
- In the dimple you need to put the pieces of softened butter, an egg, salt and sugar. Then rub everything. Add some water and mix it thoroughly.
- Roll the dough into a ball, wrap it in plastic and refrigerate for 1 to 2 hours.
- Cut the fillet into cubes; boil the broccoli a little (I have it frozen, so I didn't cook it), then divide it into inflorescences.
- Grate the cheese on a coarse grater. Pour in the cream or some purchased sauce, add two eggs and season the filling with spices. Mix everything well.
- Get the dough out of the fridge.
- Roll out the dough into a circle and put it in a greased form 11 inch in diameter. Pour the filling in the basis.
- Preheat the oven to 356F. Bake the quiche for 25 minutes (the exact time depends on the oven).