Cook and enjoy! This truffle cake tastes like candy of the same name. Incredible truffle cake is really like a truffle candy with the most delicate chocolate crème. This is something special, no exaggeration!
- Melt the chocolate in a water bath. Whip the butter, sugar and cheese until fluffy white mass; add the eggs one at a time, and then add the cooled chocolate. Whip everything until smooth.
- In a separate bowl combine the flour, cocoa, salt, baking soda and the baking powder.
- Next, alternately add the flour mixture and water to the cheese mass; whip everything well, and add the essence and the liquor.
- Mix, and pour the mass into 2 molds, covered with parchment; or wrap the rings for assembling the cake with foil, and fill them with dough.
- It turns out quite thick. Bake the sponge cake in the oven preheated to 180C (356F) for 25 to 30 minutes. Cut the finished cooled sponge biscuits in half.
- Grease them with the crème.
- For the crème, heat the cream, and pour it over the dark chocolate; add the butter.
- Mix everything until smooth. The crème is ready!
The sponge biscuit layers can be soaked with a little cream. Cover them with the crème; you can add some ground dark chocolate for the crunch. After assembling, let the cake rest in the fridge overnight. And in the morning enjoy a piece of this amazing chocolate delight with a cup of espresso!