boiled condensed milk
- Grind the cookies, mix the crumbs with melted butter.
- For the cram beat boiled condensed milk with chilled cream.
- For the ganache bring the cream to a boil. Remove from heat, add chopped chocolate. Let it stand for a minute, and mix thoroughly.
- Fill the cups according to the scheme:
a layer of cookies (tamp a little);
a layer of cream (spread it evenly);
a ganache layer.
- Put in the freezer for 5 minutes. Repeat these steps two more times.
- Decorate with cookie crumbs.