Vanilla sponge biscuit
- Prepare 2 rings with a diameter of 18cm (7.09 inch).
- Sift the flour; mix it with salt, yoghurt powder and baking powder.
- Heat the butter and milk until the butter dissolves completely.
- Whip the eggs with sugar until light and fluffy.
- In 2-3 stages, alternately add the dry and liquid ingredients.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes at 356F (180C).
- Cool the finished biscuit on a wire rack, wrap in cling film, and put in the fridge for 8 hours.
- Then cut each sponge biscuit in half. In total, we get 4 biscuits.
- Heat the puree with water and sugar until the sugar dissolves completely.
- Cool it down.
Yoghurt & strawberry mousse
- Soak the gelatin in cold water.
- Heat the strawberry puree with powdered sugar until light steam. Add yoghurt, and mix well.
- Melt the gelatin in microwave until liquid. Add a small amount of berry-yoghurt base to gelatin. Mix well, and add to the remaining mass.
- Whip the cream to soft peaks, and add to the main mass. Mix.
- Pour the mousse into 2 rings with a diameter of 16cm (6.30 inch). Freeze.
- Heat the strawberry puree until light steam, and pour over chocolate. Mix until smooth.
- Add the butter, mash with an immersion blender.
- Cover with cling film in contact. Place in fridge for 2-3 hours.
- Whip the cream cheese with cold yoghurt until smooth.
- Melt the chocolate.
- Add a small amount of cheese mass to the chocolate, and mix.
- Pour in the remaining cream, and whip until smooth. Use immediately.