chopped nuts (any)
Cake & frosting
- Start beating the room temperature eggs at low speed.
- Add sugar and increase speed to medium. Continue to add sugar and beat until fluffy.
- Sift the flour with baking powder and mix gently with a spatula.
- Next, pour in the milk and butter and combine again.
- Bake in a 12cm | 5 inches mold at 356F | 180C for 25 minutes. If you have a larger mold, bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Let the finished cake cool and break it into small crumbs.
- Add powdered sugar and cream cheese. Knead everything well.
- Take popsicle molds and distribute the mass evenly in each cell.
- Insert the sticks and put the cakesicles in the freezer for 2 hours.
- Melt the white chocolate, add any chopped nuts, and mix.
- Take the popsicles out of the freezer and dip them in glaze.
- Put them on parchment paper and let them defrost in the fridge for about an hour.