- Pour sugar and flour into a saucepan, mix.
- Pour in 500g (17.65 fl oz) of milk. Place the saucepan over the hear and stir all the time until the mass thickens.
- Add butter and let it dissolve completely.
- From the total amount of pudding, set 250g (8.80 oz)aside in another saucepan or stewpan. Add the rest of milk and cocoa to it and cook, stirring until boiling and complete dissolution of cocoa lumps.
- Add vanilla sugar and hazelnut paste to the rest of the pudding, mix thoroughly and bring to a boil to dissolve the sugar.
- Let the mass cool slightly - you can cover it with a film in contact.
- Lay out the layers of pudding alternately, alternating chocolate and nut (vanilla).
- Refrigerate for 10 minutes after each layer to keep them from mixing up.
- Decorate with whipped cream if desired.