- Mix the flour, sugar and salt in a bowl. Add thr butter. Grind the mass with your hands until fine crumbs. Add the hand whisked egg with the dairy cream. Stir and quickly knead a smooth dough with your hands, form a ball. Place the dough on a sheet of a cling film. Press down on top with a plate 18 cm in diameter and close with the edges of the cling film. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Place the dough on a cool floured surface. Roll out the dough with a rolling pin in a circle between two sheets of cling film, about 28 cm in diameter. Place in the springform lined with baking paper, 24 cm in diameter. Spread the dough over the bottom and sides of the mold. Remove the excess. Prick the dough with a fork and put the dough back into the fridge for about 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 200C (390F). Cover with foil and sprinkle any dry beans or special dough balls on top. Put in the oven and bake for 15 minutes until light golden brown. Then take out and cool a little, remove the foil and beans. Reduce the temperature in the oven to 190C (375F).
- Bring the milk, cream, vanilla bean and cinnamon to a boil over low heat. Leave to brew for 20 minutes. Remove the cinnamon stick. Beat eggs with sugar. Pour the milk mixture into the egg mixture, stir and pour over the baked dough base. Put in the oven and bake for 40-50 minutes, until the filling takes hold. Turn off the oven and leave the tart inside for another 15 minutes. Then take it out and leave to cool at room temperature. Then put in the fridge until completely cooled.
- Combine puree with liquid invert sugar syrup and agar, boil until thick; remove from the heat, and add gelatin
- Mash it with a hand blender. Leave to cool.
- Melt white chocolate in the microwave or in a water bath.
- Cover the leaf gelatin with cold water.
- Heat the milk, plum puree and liquid glucose in a saucepan to a near boil. Add the dissolved gelatin to the milk and stir.
- Pour 1/3 of the hot milk mixture onto the melted chocolate and stir. Add the rest of the hot milk and repeat the step.
- Add the whipped cream, and stir well. Use a hand blender to mix the mixture until thoroughly combined. Cover with a plastic food wrap and refrigerate for 24 hours before use.