- Whip the whites with sugar separately (70g | 2.45 oz) to peaks, in order to make the sponge biscuit light and airy.
- Next, whip the yolks with the remaining sugar and vanilla until white.
- Then we combine both masses, and gently mix with a spatula.
- Gradually add the sifted flour, put the fresh blueberries, and mix again with a spatula.
- Transfer the dough into a 20-22cm (7.87-8.66 inch) mold, covered with parchment.
- Bake it in the oven preheated to 302F (150C) for 1 hour.
Whip all the ingredients until fluffy.
Combine all the components until the sugar dissolves.
- Divide the resulting sponge biscuit into 3 cake layers.
- Soak each cake layer (you better to do it 10 minutes before assembling the cake), cover with cream and put in the fridge for several hours, or better overnight.
- Take the cake out of the fridge, and decorate to your taste.