- Mix all the dry ingredients in a bowl. Then, add the liquid ingredients, and knead the dough.
- Spread into a 16 cm | 6.3 inches diameter mold.
- Combine the soaked cashews with vegetable milk, cane sugar, lemon juice, vanilla, and water using a blender.
- Mix until smooth, pour into a bowl, stir in rice flour and starch. Add crushed nuts and some berries.
- Pour on the almond base. You can top the pie with berries and almonds.
- Bake in a preheated to 320F | 160C oven for 25 minutes until lightly browned.