Jerusalem artichoke syrup
orange extract or wild orange essential oil
chocolate for coating
- Melt the chocolate (the author uses homemade, you can take any 75%) using a water bath.
- Mix cashew butter, chocolate, orange juice, Jerusalem artichoke syrup, add orange extract. Beat with an immersion blender until emulsified. The author also added some pieces of freeze-dried orange, but that's optional.
- Transfer to a bowl and cover with cling film.
- Leave the truffle mass in the refrigerator for about 8 hours.
- Roll the balls and put them in the fridge for another couple of hours.
- Temper the chocolate and dip the truffles in it. The author also rolled them in freeze-dried orange powder.
You can keep these truffles in the fridge for a few days 😊