- Soak the gelatin in water, in a ratio of 1:6.
- Place chocolate and peanut butter in a bowl.
- Combine cream (1) and glucose syrup in a saucepan and place on the stove. Bring to a boil and complete dissolution of the syrup. We introduce gelatin.
- Pour the cream over the chocolate. After a couple of minutes, stir the mass until smooth. Add cream (2), stir until combined. Mash with a blender to an emulsion.
- Pour the mass into a flat container (so that the height of the ganache is no higher than 2-3 cm).
- Cover with foil in contact and put in the fridge for 6-8 hours, preferably overnight.
- Whip with a mixer on medium-high speed until fluffy.
Do not overdo it, otherwise the mass will be overwhipped!