For the whipped poppy ganache:
- 90 g cream 33% (#1) | 3.15 oz
- 10 g glucose syrup | 0.35 oz
- 10 g trimolin| 0.35 oz
- 3 g gelatin | 0.10 oz
- 140 g white chocolate | 4.95 oz
- 240 g cream 33% (#2) | 8.45 oz
- 20 g poppy seeds | 0.70 oz
Soak the gelatin with cold water.
Bring the cream (#1) with trimolin and glucose to a boil; remove the mix from the heat.
Add the gelatin, and dissolve.
Pour the warm mixture over the white chocolate; wait for 3 minutes, and whip with a blender until an emulsion.
Add the cold cream (#2).
Cover the mass with foil in contact, and place it in the fridge to stabilize for several hours.
Whisk the ganache until peaks before use.
At the very end, add the poppy seeds, and mix with a mixer for a few seconds.