Fluffy milk bread
Extremely tender, weightless, fluffy, downy and fibrous... You can endlessly write only the best about this bread. It is cooked on a flour brew, and the flour is brewed in milk.
Explore full recipe
- Mix all the dry ingredients. Add the warm milk, an egg and all the milk brew. Knead the dough. Adjust sweetness to your liking.
- At the end of the kneading, add soft butter, and mix it into the dough.
- Cover the dough, leave to proof for 40-60 minutes.
- Divide the dough into pieces, and shape into balls. Roll each ball into a long oval / rectangle, and roll up.
- Lay the rolls in a mold greased with any animal fat. * I have 2 bread molds, each one has three rolls.
- Leave to proof for 30-40 minutes.
- Before baking, grease the bread with a shaken egg yolk with 1 tbsp of milk.
- Bake the bread in the oven preheated to 356F (180C) for 30-40 minutes.