We have a new recipe for you! It can add some fresh wild berries taste to your eclairs.
Wild berries custard
- raspberry puree-70 g | 2.45 oz
- blueberry puree-150 g | 5.30 oz
- blackberry puree-100 g | 3.55 oz
- mint -2 g | 0.05 oz
- sugar -20 g | 0.70 oz
- starch -20 g | 0.70 oz
- white chocolate - 100 g | 3.55 oz
Mix all the purees and mint in a saucepan, put it on the heat. At 40C (104F), add the sugar and the starch.
Bring the mass to a boil and cook for about a minute. Then, add the hot puree to the chocolate and mush it with a blender.
Wild berries confit
- blueberry puree - 75 g | 2.65 oz
- raspberry puree - 20 g | 0.70 oz
- blackberry puree - 30 g | 1.05 oz
- sugar - 20 g | 0.70 oz
- pectin NH -2 g | 0.05 oz
- dextrose - 10 g | 0.35 oz
- lemon juice - 5 g | 0.20 oz
Mix all the purees and mint in a saucepan, put it on the heat.
At 45C (113F), add the pectin mixed with sugar and the dextrose. Bring the confit to a boil, and boil for another 4 minutes.
Finally, add the lemon juice.