Super easy to cook, especially when your quests are already on their way.
Explore full recipe
Pre-soak the prunes for the filling. Vary the quantity to taste.
- Mix the flour with baking soda.
- In a separate bowl, beat the eggs with sugar until white.
- Add melted butter and sour cream, beat well.
- Pour dry ingredients into the resulting mixture, mix, knead the dough.
- Divide it into 10-12 parts, form balls, and roll each out thinly (I had d=24cm).
- Put the dough circles on parchment, prick with a fork, and bake each cake at 356F (180C) for 7-10 minutes.
The cakes need to be soaked! *I have water and vanilla sugar.