Spinach sponge biscuit
- Grind the spinach with zest and lemon juice in a blender.
- In a separate bowl, whip the eggs, vanilla and sugar until light.
- Add the butter, spinach puree, flour and baking powder.
- Pour the dough into a mold, and bake it in the oven preheated to 302F (150C) for 1 hour.
Yoghurt & cottage cheese mousse
- Whip all the ingredients until combined.
- Divide the resulting mass into 2 parts.
- Put the first one in the fridge, and add 10g (0.35 oz) of pre-soaked gelatin to the second one. Set the first part aside.
- Pour the second part over the sponge biscuit in a sliding mold. Be sure to use acetate film.
- Put it in the fridge for 2 hours (the layer should harden).
- Cut the strawberries. Take whole raspberries.
- Mix the water with gelatin. Combine the mass with the berries well.
- Pour it all on top of the yoghurt part.
- Put the cake in the fridge for another 2 hours.
- Take the second part of the yoghurt layer (the one that you set aside). Add 10g (0.35 oz)of pre-soaked gelatin to it. Pour it over the raspberry & strawberry layer.
- Put the cake in the fridge overnight so that everything freezes well.
- Decorate the cake with biscuit crumbs on top (from the remains).
The process is prettylong, but the result is worth it!
Very tasty, delicate, summer cake turns out!