Here's a version of the famous Prague cake. This rich chocolate cake with apricot flavor is well known all over the world!
Explore full recipe
Boil the water and the jam together.
- Heat the cream to the steam.
- Mix the sugar, egg yolks and starch until smooth.
- Pour the cream over the yolk mixture, whisk, and put it back on the heat.
- Cook until thick, stirring
- As soon as the cream has thickened, pour it into another bowl.
- Add the butter #1, and refrigerate the mass for 3 hours.
- Take the cream out of the fridge in advance, so that it reaches the room temperature.
- Whip the softened butter #2 with the cream and cocoa until fluffy.