Zucchini muffins with cheese are at the same time delicious and easy to cook. They may easily replace bread at your dinner table.
You will need:
- 170 g zucchini | 6.00 oz
- 200 g flour | 7.05 oz
- 3 eggs
- 120 g hard cheese | 4.25 oz
- 2 large cloves of garlic
- 100 ml milk | 3.40 fl oz
- 70 ml any vegetable oil | 2.40 fl ox
- baking powder 1 tsp
- salt, pepper to taste
- Grate the zucchini on a coarse grater. Add some salt, and leave it for 10 minutes. Then, squeeze out the excess juice through a colander.
- Grate the cheese on a coarse or a medium grater. Finely chop the garlic.
- Mix the zucchini with milk, eggs, butter, cheese, garlic and pepper; add salt if necessary, and whisk. Add the sifted flour with the baking powder, and mix.
- Divide the base into molds, better use the 100 ml (3.40 fl oz) aluminum foil molds. Apply almost to the top, leaving 5 mm (0.2 inch) free.
- Bake in the oven preheated to 180C (356F) for 30 to 40 minutes. Cool the muffins for 15 to 20 minutes and free them from the molds. You can grease the molds with butter before baking, so it will be easier to take the muffins out of them.
So, we have seven delicious muffins in the end.