- Preheat the oven to 347F.
- Line the baking sheet with parchment.
- In a bowl, combine the flour, baking soda, salt and spices.
- In a separate bowl, combine the pumpkin puree, eggs, sugar and vanilla extract.
- Mix the dry and the liquid ingredients, and stir until smooth.
- Pour the dough onto a prepared baking sheet, and flatten it.
- Bake the biscuit for about 15 minutes, until the wooden stick comes out completely dry.
- Take the finished biscuit out of the oven, lifting it by the edges of parchment, and transfer it to a heat-resistant surface.
- While the biscuit is still hot, wrap it in a roll along with parchment, and leave it to cool. In order not to burn your hands, you better use a towel.
While the roll is cooling down, let's make the cream: just whip all the ingredients with a mixer until fluffy.
- Gently unfold the cooled roll, remove the parchment, and put the biscuit on a clean towel sprinkled with powdered sugar.
- Cover the biscuit evenly with the cream, and roll it again.
- Wrap the finished roll in foil, and refrigerate for at least an hour before serving.