The calculation is for an 18cm (7.09 inch) baking tin.
- Whip the egg whites with half the sugar and salt until peaks.⠀
- Whip the yolks with the remaining sugar until white and fluffy. Pour in the oil, honey, and whip.
- Sift flour and baking powder. Add to the yolk mass alternately 1/3 flour and whites, each time carefully and gently mixing with a spatula from top to bottom.
- Bake at 338F (170C) for 40-50 minutes, check the readiness with a dry skewer.
- Cool the sponge, remove from the ring, wrap in cling film and refrigerate for several hours. Then cut into 3 cake layers.
Crispy pistachio layer
- Mix everything and smooth on baking paper with a layer of 5mm (0.20 inch).
- Freeze and chop.
- Mix the cream, sugar and butter in a saucepan, put on the heat. Add glucose syrup, and stir. Cook, stirring until slightly thickened and bubbles appear on the surface.⠀
- Remove from the heat, add pistachio paste, and stir.
- Leave at room temperature.
- Soak the gelatin in water (1:6).
- Bring the cream #1 to a boil, add chocolate, and leave for a minute. Stir until combined. Add the gelatin, and mix thoroughly.
- Whip the cream #2 to soft peaks.
- Combine both mixtures.
- Mix very soft butter at room temperature with powdered sugar, and beat until white and fluffy.
- Add the cream cheese, and beat.
- Add pistachio paste, and mix thoroughly.
- Assemble the cake in a ring, lined with acetate film: sponge layer, crispies, mousse, freeze-dried raspberries, sponge layer, caramel, mousse, raspberries, sponge layer.
- Cool the cake well (better overnight).
- Cover it with coating cream. Decorate to your taste.