- Put the whites, powdered sugar and citric acid in a completely dry and fat-free bowl. Whip at high speed for 10-12 minutes until stable and fluffy.
- Add the starch, and mix until combined.
- Pipe the cake layers (10-12cm | 3.95-4.75 inch) using a round nozzle with. You should get 16 cake layers.
- Bake the meringue at 284-302F (140-150C), top or convection mode, for 35-40 minutes.
- Let the cooked meringue cool down.
- Place all the ingredients in a saucepan with a thick bottom; put it on the heat, and cook until thickened.
- Transfer the mass to a pastry bag, and cool to room temperature.
- Put all the ingredients in a container, and whip until fluffy.
- For cream piping, use an "Open star" nozzle.
- Apply berry filling on each meringue layer.
- Decorate with cream on top, piping it with a nozzle.
- Put the finished dessert in the fridge for 30-60 minutes.