Caramel & strawberry honey cake
The recipe is not new, but it goes well with the first bright juicy and fragrant strawberries. The cake is definitely worth your attention, so I suggest not to put it off for a long time and treat yourself and your family during the berry season.
Explore full recipe
- Combine the strawberry puree and lemon juice in a saucepan, and heat to to 95-113F (35-45C).
- Stirring constantly, pour in the pre-mixed sugar with pectin in a thin stream. Bring the mixture to a boil, and boil for 20-30 seconds over low heat.
- Remove the finished confit from the heat, pour into a separate container, and cover with film in contact. Let it cool slightly and place in the fridge for 2-3 hours to stabilize.
- Place the softened butter in a stand mixer bowl, and beat with the Petal attachment on high speed until light and fluffy.
- Add boiled condensed milk, and beat again.
- Then add the sour cream and combine until smooth.